I'll be working in Melbourne (at the Melb Conv & exh Centre) at the end of the month and will be staying at the Travelodge Docklands. I will be having dinner with my niece and her husband on my free night and was hoping for a recommendation within walking distance of my hotel? No seafood restaurants though thanks!
Melbourne restaurant recommendation
- 1 Sydney hotel
- 2 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 3 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 4 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 5 Hotels in Australia
- 6 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 7 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 8 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 9 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 10 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 11 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 12 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 13 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 14 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 15 Micronesia- when to visit
- 16 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 17 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 18 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 19 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 20 1st trip to New Zealand
- 21 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 22 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 23 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 24 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 25 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations