My daughter and I are traveling around New Zealand for two weeks and are about to leave Auckland for Rotorua. We had wanted to do a "hangi" Maori dinner but are seeing the prices are $100 a person. Has anyone done this recently and did you think it was worth the money? I am feeling it is a tourist trap thing but if it is worth it,please advise ASAP! My daughter and I don't eat oysters or mussels and saw that that was part of the meal. any thing else you would recommend for Rotorua as we are going two nights? Thanks so much!
Rotorua New Zealand -help ASAP!
- 1 Melbourne Money Exchange
- 2 Sydney hotel
- 3 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 4 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 5 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 8 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 9 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 10 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 11 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 12 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 13 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 14 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 15 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 16 Micronesia- when to visit
- 17 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 18 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 19 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 20 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 21 1st trip to New Zealand
- 22 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 23 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 24 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 25 South Island of New Zealand end of May?