My husband and I are looking at chatering a yacht (motorized, sail or catamaran) for about 7-11 days for departure around March 19th out of Tahiti or Raitea. We want to go to Rangiroa and the Marquesas. We plan on hiring a skipper for the boat. Price is about $4000 or so for a week plus gas and food. This is for a boat with 2-3 cabins, plus other berthing space. Was wondering if anyone is interested in also participating. We are only two people, and much cheaper than doing a cruise. We are from Canada.
Share a Chartered Boat - French Polynesia Islands
- 1 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 2 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 3 Sydney hotel
- 4 Hotels in Australia
- 5 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 6 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 7 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 8 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 9 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 10 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 11 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 12 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 13 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 14 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 15 Micronesia- when to visit
- 16 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 17 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 18 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 19 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 20 1st trip to New Zealand
- 21 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 22 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 23 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 24 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 25 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations