My boyfriend and I are looking for an apartment in Sydney for the month of January. I have never been there, and he was there for a few weeks back in December 1998. Absolutely loved the city, but he doesnt remember a ton about specific neighborhoods.
If you have any ideas on specific neighborhoods that you think we should look into, we'd be all ears. It's hard when you don't know someone or what they like, but I guess these are some of the things we'd look for in an ideal area.
- On or near the beach -- swimming, kayaking, biking, SUP, etc.
- Near sailing since we'll likely be taking some sailing courses while we're there
- Walking distance to good food shops -- we're very into cooking and healthy eating, and do lots of shopping at farmer's markets, organic butchers, local fish shops, etc.
- Walking distance to interesting restaurants and fun bars/ lounges
- Either walking to the CBD/downtown area, or a ferry, train or subway away, with access both during the day and at night -- we'd consider renting a car while there, but ideally wouldn't have to
Thank you so much!!
Sydney in January
- 1 Australia Tour Operator Help
- 2 Amazing vacation in Sydney!!
- 3 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 4 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 5 Hotels in Australia
- 6 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 7 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 8 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 9 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 10 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 11 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 12 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 13 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 14 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 15 Micronesia- when to visit
- 16 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 17 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 18 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 19 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 20 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 21 1st trip to New Zealand
- 22 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 23 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 24 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 25 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations