we're planning a very special anniversary trip to Australia.
It's our first time, and of course want to go to Sydney and the Great Barrier Reef (we love the water, animals, and nature, and feel like we would be foolish if we didn't see Sydney, since there is so much to do - definitely want to climb the bride and see Taronga Zoo).
However, after reading some articles, we really want to go to Western Australia (Perth and Monkey Mia specifically, would like to see Margaret River wine area, Cape Naturaliste, and Rottnest Island as well!)
Can you tell me if this is a realistic itinerary, and how much time we should spend in each area to see the highlights without feeling incredibly rushed. We have two weeks, maybe two and half weeks maximum.
Lastly, is something like this going to be very expensive, or do those muti-stop air passes this affordable?
Thanks so much, and I look forward to your replies. Please reply here, as my e-mail has been down. Thanks again!!
Too Expensive & Time consuming to go to Western Australia?
- 1 Hidden Gems in Melbourne
- 2 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 3 Hotels in Australia
- 4 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 5 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 6 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 7 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 8 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 9 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 10 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 11 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 12 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 13 Micronesia- when to visit
- 14 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 15 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 16 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 17 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 18 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 19 1st trip to New Zealand
- 20 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 21 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 22 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 23 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 24 Experience with GrabOne
- 25 Lone Traveler!