In a couple of weeks my partner and I will be going to Vanuatu and would appreciate any feedback on hotels in Port Vila. We are looking at the Iririki Resort/Spa, the Eratap Resort, the Le Meridien property and possibly Le Lagoon Resort. We will be there in early August for five nights. We place a high priority on the pool/beach and quality time together. Any recommendations for restaurants would also be greatly appreciated. Finally, if anyone could steer me to a good dive shop in Port Vila please let me know. Thanks in advance!
- 1 Cricket, diving and NZ - how long to fit it all in?
- 2 Help with 4 weeks on South Island!
- 3 Travel to NZ with a dog
- 4 6 hour wait at sydney for flight to brisbane. Any ideas to pass the time?
- 5 Darwin, Kakadu, Katherine itinerary help
- 6 Hotels in Australia
- 7 Australia 18 day trip advice
- 8 Sydney airport to Circular Quay least expensive option
- 9 BEWARE: Avoid Wicked Travel
- 10 3 weeks in NZ self drive
- 11 Careful before booking any short-term accommodation on NSW Coast
- 12 Micronesia- when to visit
- 13 Seeking hike companion for Stewart Island (southernmost NZ)
- 14 Melbourne Airport / Rental Car Question
- 15 Please Help my New Zealand 10 days trip Itinerary...
- 16 10 Days in NZ South Island - Feedback?
- 17 Help me plan my April - May trip to Australia
- 18 1st trip to New Zealand
- 19 Melbourne--in the summer is air conditioning a must ?
- 20 Hotel suggestions near Brisbane airport?
- 21 South Island of New Zealand end of May?
- 22 Foodies, help! Melbourne Chinese Restaurant recommendations
- 23 Experience with GrabOne
- 24 Lone Traveler!
- 25 Know a good Charter Co. in French Polynesia?