I am interested in a 4 night say in the Canadian Rockies. Fly into Calgary, then spend 4 nights in the mountains. However, I am uncertain on how to spread out my 4 nights. I am interested in visiting Banff, Lake Louise, Banff, and all the attractions inbetween. With 4 nights, where should we stay? i.e. one night Banff, one night Jasper, one night Lake Lousie, one night back at one of the previous locations? Basically just doing a sighteseeing roadtrip, but want to be sure to see all the sights. What's the best itinerary to place ourselves each night in order to maximize our short visit and see as much as possible? Thanks for your itinerary suggestions.
4 Night Banff, Lake Louise, Jasper Itinerary Help Request
- 1 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 2 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 3 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 4 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 5 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 6 Calgary - Things to Do
- 7 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 8 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 9 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 10 Need help, can't decide
- 11 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 12 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 13 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 14 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 15 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 16 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 17 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 18 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 19 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 20 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 21 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 22 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 23 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 24 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 25 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary