We have a layover in YVR on our way to Hawaii. We have about 5 hours.
Is this enough time to hop in a cab and head to the Aquarium?
Any other suggestions of where to while away a few hours? note that we will have jackets but not really "winter" clothes so can't really do something outdoors.
a few hours in YVR with kids
- 1 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 2 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 3 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 4 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 5 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 6 Calgary - Things to Do
- 7 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 8 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 9 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 10 Need help, can't decide
- 11 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 12 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 13 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 14 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 15 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 16 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 17 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 18 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 19 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 20 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 21 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 22 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 23 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 24 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 25 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary