We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. The Ferry runs every half hour from Levis to Quebec City. Our B&B, Le Plumard, is within walking distance of the Ferry. We have stayed in many B&Bs all over the world, but this one stands out as the very Best one ever. The couple who owns it, Anne and Andre Carrier, were the best hosts we've ever expreienced, not to mention the beautiful home that we stayed in. Our every need was met, they were great to recommend restaurants and even used their phone to call a tour company when my phone wouldn't work. And the very best part of being there was the fabulous breakfasts that we had every morning. It was a 3 course breakfast, plus juice and coffee or tea. I took pictures of the breakfast dishes because they looked like magazine pictures and tasted even better. Needless to say, this place was FABULOUS..... I told them I would recommend them on Fodors, because I used Fodors exclusively when we traveled to Italy a few years ago, and the forums were wonderful. Tom and Barb
Best B&B near Quebec City - Le Plumard
- 1 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 4 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 5 Need help, can't decide
- 6 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 7 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 8 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 9 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 10 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 11 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 12 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 13 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 14 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 15 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 16 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 17 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 18 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 19 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 20 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 21 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 22 train travel
- 23 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 24 Rental Car Canada and MT
- 25 Canada Rockies train trip + parks