We recently traveled to Quebec City and stayed at a B&B in Levis, CA, which is across the river from Quebec City. The Ferry runs every half hour from Levis to Quebec City. Our B&B, Le Plumard, is within walking distance of the Ferry. We have stayed in many B&Bs all over the world, but this one stands out as the very Best one ever. The couple who owns it, Anne and Andre Carrier, were the best hosts we've ever expreienced, not to mention the beautiful home that we stayed in. Our every need was met, they were great to recommend restaurants and even used their phone to call a tour company when my phone wouldn't work. And the very best part of being there was the fabulous breakfasts that we had every morning. It was a 3 course breakfast, plus juice and coffee or tea. I took pictures of the breakfast dishes because they looked like magazine pictures and tasted even better. Needless to say, this place was FABULOUS..... I told them I would recommend them on Fodors, because I used Fodors exclusively when we traveled to Italy a few years ago, and the forums were wonderful. Tom and Barb
Best B&B near Quebec City - Le Plumard
- 1 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 2 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 3 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 4 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 5 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Hotel Reservations
- 8 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 9 Trip to Rockies
- 10 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 11 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 12 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 13 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 14 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 15 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 16 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 17 Nova Scotia in June
- 18 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 19 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 20 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 21 Calgary - Things to Do
- 22 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Need help, can't decide
- 24 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 25 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?