We (my wife and I) will be undertaking a 3 week maritime experience by car during autumn this year. Fly into Halifax, then to Lunenburg, around the costal route to Annapolis Royal, then to Baddeck, Dingwell (on the Cabot Trail), PEI, then the Fundy Coast and finally drop the car off in Quebec. What is the best route between Moncton and Quebec City?? There appears to be at least two options. An eastern option via Miramachi City (then via Highway 108 to Grand Falls or similar) or head west to Fredericton and then head north (Highway 2). I guess the routes would be identical from Grand Falls?? We are retirees and now take these drives in a relaxing manner to enjoy the sights - we have allocated 3 days (2 nights) for this part of the trip.
Best Scenic Route from Moncton (NB) to Quebec City ??
- 1 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 2 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 3 Quebec City Honeymoon
- 4 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 5 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 6 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 7 Nova Scotia in June
- 8 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 9 Golfing in December
- 10 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 11 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 12 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 13 Hotel Reservations
- 14 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 15 Trip to Rockies
- 16 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 19 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 20 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 21 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 22 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 23 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 24 Calgary - Things to Do
- 25 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls