hi we are looking to travel next year for a holiday with our family with two young children ages 6 & 8. we are used to going on holiday staying at a villa with a pool, eating out going places of fun for the kids like waterparks, ball parks, zoos attractions, anything for them...we did florida disney this year staying in a hotel, nice but too manic for them! please help us with ideas, maybe canada, portugal or greece please can you let me know any ideas on where to go/stay etc thank you
canada travel trips
- 1 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 2 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 3 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 4 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 5 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 6 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 7 Hotel Reservations
- 8 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 9 Trip to Rockies
- 10 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 11 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 12 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 13 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 14 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 15 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 16 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 17 Nova Scotia in June
- 18 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 19 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 20 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 21 Calgary - Things to Do
- 22 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 23 Need help, can't decide
- 24 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 25 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?