I am hoping someone can help me. I am a Brit who very excited to be coming to Halifax in June. I am looking to hire a car. I have looked on all the usual big company sites and their cars are good but standard.
Does anyone know of any specialist car rental places that might hire out someting like a Mustang or a vintage car?
All help appreciated!
Car Hire in Halifax, Nova Scotia
- 1 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 2 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 3 Nova Scotia in June
- 4 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 5 Golfing in December
- 6 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 7 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 8 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 9 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 10 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 11 Hotel Reservations
- 12 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 13 Trip to Rockies
- 14 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 15 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 16 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 17 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 18 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 19 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 20 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 21 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 22 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 23 Calgary - Things to Do
- 24 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 25 Need help, can't decide