My daughter and I are interested in visting Old Quebec City the day after American Thanksgiving. Is there Christmas Markets in town and will they be opened? Any info will be greatly appreciated. I love, love Old Quebec!
Christmas Market 2013
- 1 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Calgary - Things to Do
- 4 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 5 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 6 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 7 Need help, can't decide
- 8 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 9 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 10 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 11 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 12 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 13 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 14 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 15 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 16 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 17 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 18 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 19 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 20 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 21 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 22 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 23 train travel
- 24 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 25 Rental Car Canada and MT