I am planning to drive east cost for an 9 day trip in late July early Aug. Mainly visiting NB, Moncton area, PEI, and Nova Scotia. Of course this time i don't want to miss the Cabot trail in Cape Breton.
Last time I visited NS in May 2003, I couldn't make it.
My first leg, I am planning to reach up to Riviere-du-Loup. Stay overnight and go to Moncton and explore Hopewell rocks next day. Stay in Monton that day. head over to PEI, spend the day there. Try some PEI mussels and lobster dinners. Take ferry to NS next day and visit Cabot trail. Stay there one day and come to Halifax next day. Spend the day and next there and head back to TO.
How does it sound? Too much?
East Cost Road trip from Toronto to NB, PEI, NS in 9 days
- 1 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 2 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 3 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 4 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 5 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 6 Hotel Reservations
- 7 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 8 Trip to Rockies
- 9 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 10 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 11 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 12 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 13 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 14 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 15 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 16 Nova Scotia in June
- 17 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 18 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 19 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 20 Calgary - Things to Do
- 21 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 22 Need help, can't decide
- 23 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 24 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 25 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE