We are planning to fly into Montreal Sept. 27 and stay though October 4, 2012. Where would we find fall foliage in that area? Would there be foliage around the St. Lawrence River or where are the best places to drive to? This is our first time in Canada at this time of year. We might consider taking the train if we can see more foliage that way. Where should we go?
Fall Foliage in Canada the first week in October
- 1 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 2 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 3 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 4 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 5 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 6 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 7 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 8 Calgary - Things to Do
- 9 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 10 Need help, can't decide
- 11 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 12 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 13 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 14 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 15 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 16 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 17 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 18 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 19 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 20 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 21 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 22 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 23 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 24 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 25 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton