I'm starting to read up on ways to get to Nova Scotia from Boston. I know that the CAT ferry stopped running a couple years ago but was wondering if any other folks from New England have found another ferry/cruise service that they have used to get up to NS? I would prefer this opposed to making the long drive and flights are absurd (~700) for a 1.5 hour trip.
Ferry to Nova Scotia from Boston
- 1 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 2 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 3 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 4 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 5 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 6 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 7 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 8 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 9 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 10 Nova Scotia in June
- 11 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 12 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 13 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 14 Calgary - Things to Do
- 15 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 16 Need help, can't decide
- 17 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 18 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 19 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 20 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 21 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 22 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 23 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 24 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 25 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby