We're staying in a cottage at N. Rustico for month of Aug. but have travelled in Maritimes before & love the Cape Breton area. We stayed in Mabou area, Baddeck for 5 days and travelled from there. We would love to stay in the area for a couple of days while we are there this yr to experience some of the ceilidhs/concerts as I love fiddling maritime music . My question is basically - where would be a good place to stay. As I assume the concerts would be at night, we'd have to get accommodation as it would be too late to catch a ferry back to PEI. So we're looking for 2 or 3 days to sightsee and seek out some music! Thanks for responses!
HELP for itinerary in August
- 1 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 2 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 3 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 4 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 5 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 6 Hotel Reservations
- 7 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 8 Trip to Rockies
- 9 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 10 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 11 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 12 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 13 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 14 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 15 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 16 Nova Scotia in June
- 17 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 18 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 19 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 20 Calgary - Things to Do
- 21 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 22 Need help, can't decide
- 23 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 24 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 25 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE