We are a young-ish couple planning our honeymoon for May 2013. Originally we had intended to go to Iceland but price hindered the follow though on that dream. We then decided on flying in to Quebec City, spending a few days there, taking the train to Moncton, renting a car and driving to PEI and Cape Breton for a few days, and then flying out of Halifax. We are very outdoorsy, love to hike and explore small towns and remote areas, and I am of Scandinavian descent....thus I can't help but be a bit allured by Newfoundland and Labrador as well. Just looking to hear some folks' thoughts that might have more know-how than we do. We are looking to go for 10 days and want a mix of outdoorsy/adventure and romance.
Thanks for your time and I appreciate the help!
Honeymoon Help: NB or NL
- 1 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 2 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 3 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 4 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 5 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 6 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 7 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 8 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 9 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 10 Nova Scotia in June
- 11 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 12 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 13 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 14 Calgary - Things to Do
- 15 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 16 Need help, can't decide
- 17 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 18 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 19 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 20 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 21 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 22 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 23 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 24 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 25 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby