We are looking to Honeymoon over approximately a 2 week period in August. We are coming from England so will fly and we want to enjoy the nature and time together. Our rough plan is to spend the majority of our time in the Rockies, probably Banff and we won't have a car (possibly for the whole time, or we could for part of it...) We also want to visit Niagara Falls and the Iceburgs at St Johns. I have worked out flying between each of these that's not a problem and we're aware of the distance. The plan is to spend 1-2nights at Niagara and St Johns each. Are there any other attractions/places we should visit that I've missed? Neither of us have ever been to Canada!
Any accommodation recommendations would be great! We would like to get a lodge that is a bit out of the way in Banff or at least not on a massive holiday complex...any tips?
Anywhere to stay in St Johns or Niagara that could be recommended would also be great!
Any activities/restaurants/anything else anyone can recommend in any of these areas would be great!
Honeymoon Ideas - help tips? Rockies (Banff)- Niagara Falls - St Johns
- 1 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 4 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 5 Need help, can't decide
- 6 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 7 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 8 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 9 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 10 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 11 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 12 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 13 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 14 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 15 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 16 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 17 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 18 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 19 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 20 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 21 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 22 train travel
- 23 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 24 Rental Car Canada and MT
- 25 Canada Rockies train trip + parks