We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Honeymoon in Newfoundland & Labrador
- 1 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 2 Trip to Rockies
- 3 Golfing in December
- 4 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 5 Quebec City Honeymoon
- 6 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 7 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 8 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 9 Nova Scotia in June
- 10 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 11 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 12 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 13 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 14 Hotel Reservations
- 15 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 16 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 19 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 20 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 21 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 22 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 23 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 24 Calgary - Things to Do
- 25 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls