We are a young couple planning our honeymoon to Newfoundland and possibly Labrador. We will have just under two weeks and will be going in late May. The two "musts" on our travel list so far are Gros Morne National Park and St. John's. We are wondering what are the best outdoorsy spots on the island and if anyone has recommendations for bed and breakfast accommodations. We're also wondering if it's worth it to head up to Labrador. We would like to focus our trip on doing outdoor activities ( and no we are not afraid of poor weather) while also doing at least some sightseeing of the worthwhile towns. Is it worth it to spend time on the South-Central coast of the island? Does anyone have experience with whale activity at this time of year? Any recommendations would be great! Thanks so much!
Honeymoon in Newfoundland & Labrador
- 1 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 2 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 3 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 4 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 5 Need help, can't decide
- 6 Calgary - Things to Do
- 7 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 8 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 9 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 10 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 11 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 12 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 13 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 14 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 15 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 16 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 17 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 18 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 19 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 20 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 21 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 22 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 23 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 24 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 25 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island