We are two English lady seniors. We are flying to Vancouver for 3 days and taking the Canadian to Jasper, where we pick up a hire car. Then we want to drive to Banff, visiting all the scenic places and taking short hikes. From Banff we want to drive into Glacier NP and take "the going to the sun shuttle bus". I don't know how to drive from Banff to Glacier and back to Calgary. Can someone help who knows or has done a similar trip
Jasper to Glacier and then to Calgary
- 1 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 4 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 5 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 6 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 7 Nova Scotia in June
- 8 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 9 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 10 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 11 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 12 Calgary - Things to Do
- 13 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 14 Need help, can't decide
- 15 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 16 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 17 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 18 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 19 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 20 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 21 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 22 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 23 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 24 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 25 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?