Just beginning my research on a short trip to Quebec City. I haven't even ordered a travel book yet, but the first thing I need to know is about public transportation. We would fly into Quebec City and I need to know if one can get from the airport to the Old Quebec area by public transportation? Also, how easy is it to get around town by bus etc. I have looked enough that I know we'd want to stay in the Old Quebec area at a nice but moderately priced hotel. Any suggestions? I'm looking at a Frommer's travel book to buy. Usually buy Rick Steves, but don't see any by him. Is that as good as any? Thank you for any info.
Just beginning to research a trip to Quebec City
- 1 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 4 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 5 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 6 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 7 Nova Scotia in June
- 8 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 9 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 10 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 11 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 12 Calgary - Things to Do
- 13 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 14 Need help, can't decide
- 15 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 16 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 17 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 18 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 19 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 20 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 21 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 22 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 23 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 24 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 25 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?