We love national parks and hiking. Gros Morne looks lovely. We would have to fly into St. John's. We are looking at a 5-7 day trip. Does it make sense to drive up to Gros Morne and would you then suggest any days in St. John's, as well? Or in that amount of time, do we really need to concentrate more on staying in the St. John's/ Trinity area. Can you tell us about travel times? Also, are we going to have a hard time booking accommodations so late in the game? Thank you!
Last Minute to Newfoundland - Early August 2011 - suggest itinerary
- 1 Nova Scotia in June
- 2 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 3 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 4 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 5 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 6 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 7 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 8 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 9 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 10 Calgary - Things to Do
- 11 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 12 Need help, can't decide
- 13 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 14 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 15 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 16 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 17 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 18 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 19 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 20 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 21 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 22 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 23 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 24 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 25 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?