We suddenly find ourselves with a cancelled trip to Europe the end of September/first part of October, and are thinking about a shorter trip to parts of Canada we haven't seen. The idea would be fly to Montreal from the West Coast, visit Quebec City, then either fly to Calgary and on to Banff by car? Train? Then end up in Vancouver and fly home from there. How long should we plan to be in each place? What's the best way to cover the distances? Is this do-able in 10-12 days? I looked around a bit to find trip reports and couldn't find a whole lot. Maybe I'm not looking in the right places?
Montreal to Banff to Vancouver: suggestions please?
- 1 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 2 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 3 Calgary - Things to Do
- 4 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 5 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 6 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 7 Need help, can't decide
- 8 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 9 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 10 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 11 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 12 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 13 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 14 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 15 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 16 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?
- 17 Brier Island versus Digby (or Annapolis Royal)
- 18 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 19 Hotel or B and B in Halifax
- 20 chartered power boat trip for family of 5 from Vancouver Island
- 21 Having difficulty finding lodging in Tofino
- 22 13 nights; 12 days in British Columbia - need itinerary
- 23 train travel
- 24 Montreal Hotel for First Time Visitors
- 25 Rental Car Canada and MT