I'm currently living in Calgary (I'm from Ireland) and I'm bringing my mother and an aunt of mine on a trip across Canada in March. At the moment the plan is that Newfoundland would be our last stop on the trip and we'd have 5 or so days there. I was just wondering if someone could let me know if newfoundland is worth visiting in March, what the driving conditions would be like etc, We all really want to go there but people have been telling me it's a waste of time going in March. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance : )
Newfoundland in March . . to go or not to go that is the question : )
- 1 Nova Scotia in June
- 2 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 3 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 4 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 5 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 6 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 7 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 8 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 9 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 10 Calgary - Things to Do
- 11 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 12 Need help, can't decide
- 13 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 14 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 15 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 16 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 17 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 18 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 19 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 20 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 21 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 22 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 23 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 24 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 25 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?