Hello! We are going to be in Niagara Falls, ON this month and need some recommendations for two dinners. Don't want the tourist traps or expensive cuisine. Just a good meal at a decent price...we don't mind paying for a good meal and great service! We like all type of food. Would like to support local restaurants over a chain. Thanks for all suggestions in advance!
Niagara / Niagara on the Lake dining - local flavor
- 1 Quebec City Honeymoon
- 2 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 3 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 4 Nova Scotia in June
- 5 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 6 Golfing in December
- 7 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 8 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 9 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 10 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 11 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 12 Hotel Reservations
- 13 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 14 Trip to Rockies
- 15 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 16 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 19 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 20 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 21 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 22 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 23 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 24 Calgary - Things to Do
- 25 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls