My husband & I will be travelling from Australia to New York for the marathon on 4 Nov. We're planning to do a driving holiday beforehand from NYC to Quebec City and return. We will have10 days. I would appreciate any suggestions for planning the itinerary, accommodation, restaurants, must-sees. I'm thinking of having an overnight stop in Vermont and then 2/3 days in Quebec City and appportioning the remaining time between Montreal, Ottowa, Toronto & Niagara Falls and back to NYC. Do you think this is too much to cover in 10 days? We're also interested in any good music venues, particularly Blues and French Canadian culture.
Quebec City to Niagara Falls
- 1 Golfing in December
- 2 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 3 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 4 Quebec City Honeymoon
- 5 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 6 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 7 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 8 Nova Scotia in June
- 9 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 10 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 11 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 12 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 13 Hotel Reservations
- 14 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 15 Trip to Rockies
- 16 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 19 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 20 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 21 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 22 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 23 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 24 Calgary - Things to Do
- 25 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls