First time travelling to Nova Scotia in early september. We'll be coming from Bar Harbor, maine. Is there a ferry to NS? We'll only have 3 or 4 days....what area should we visit ...my husband are both retired and we love history, scenic views, and just puttering around! thanks for any advice
Short trip to Nova Scotia
- 1 Trip to Rockies
- 2 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 3 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 4 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 5 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 6 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 7 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 8 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 9 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 10 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 11 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 12 Nova Scotia in June
- 13 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 14 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 15 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 16 Calgary - Things to Do
- 17 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 18 Need help, can't decide
- 19 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 20 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 21 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 22 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 23 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 24 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 25 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?