I am a retired woman and will be traveling through above mentioned areas in June. I have 3 to 4 weeks. I'm looking for scenery but also charming towns and advice about solo travel.
Solo traveler seeks suggestions for Maritimes and Quebec city
- 1 Any Canadians driven a rental car from USA into Canada...
- 2 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 3 Quebec City Honeymoon
- 4 Restaurants in Niagara Falls - ON side
- 5 From Niagara on the Lake to Montreal --- good mid-point for visiting?
- 6 Itinery: Ottawa to Newfoundland
- 7 Nova Scotia in June
- 8 where to go for a romantic vacation in Nova Scotia.
- 9 Golfing in December
- 10 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 11 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 12 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 13 Hotel Reservations
- 14 Olde Stone Inn Hotel - Niagara Falls, ON
- 15 Trip to Rockies
- 16 Buchart Gardens - Will flowers be blooming in early September?
- 17 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 18 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 19 Road Trip from Montreal to PEI to Cape Breton
- 20 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 21 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 22 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 23 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 24 Calgary - Things to Do
- 25 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls