We are planning a trip to Seattle-Vancouver-Victoria and read that the Celebration of Lights will be held in Vancouver July 27, 31, and Aug 3. Is that worth scheduling our visit around? We have FF miles to go round trip to Seattle but will have to pay more to go into Vancouver and home out of Seattle. My question: Is the drive from Seattle up to Vancouver (or the Amtrak ride) a good one? Would we enjoy the travel as opposed to go directly to Vancouver? TKS
Vancouver and Festival of Lights
- 1 Nova Scotia in June
- 2 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 3 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 4 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 5 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 6 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 7 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 8 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 9 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 10 Calgary - Things to Do
- 11 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 12 Need help, can't decide
- 13 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 14 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 15 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 16 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 17 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 18 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 19 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 20 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 21 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 22 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 23 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 24 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 25 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?