H'town Jim: I noticed, reading another post, that you mentioned living in the 'Peg for quite a while (is that correct usage - remember hearing some up north folks refer to it that way once..). Anyway, we are planning to fly to W'peg next July in order to pick up the ViaRail train to Vancouver. Am wondering about any especially good places to eat/stay, and what we should try to make a point of seeing while we are there. Will likely be just for the better part of a day or two. Thanks!
Winnipeg questions - Hogtown Jim or others?
- 1 First time trip to Montreal for senior couple (late sixties)
- 2 Vancouver sightseeing - transportation tips
- 3 Nova Scotia in June
- 4 Free National Geographic Travel Map of Newfoundland
- 5 Nova Scotia in 10 days - Roundtrip from Bangor, ME
- 6 Canadian Rodeo in early to mid July --- somewhere near Montreal or Ontario?
- 7 Montreal-NB-PEI by car for a 7 day trip
- 8 Huge British Columbia roadtrip
- 9 Reservations needed for BC ferries between Tsawwassen and Swartz Bay?
- 10 Calgary - Things to Do
- 11 Transportation from Toronto to Niagara Falls
- 12 Need help, can't decide
- 13 Accommodation in Kelowna area
- 14 Canadian SIM card options (in Nova Scotia)?
- 15 NIAGARA FALLS TO RAPID CITY MOST SCENIC ROUTE PLEASE
- 16 Two weeks in Quebec with kids.
- 17 Preclearing US customs in Canada
- 18 Vancouver + Vancouver Island August Trip
- 19 Hike/Trail recommendations in Banff?
- 20 Parksville Or Nanaimo
- 21 Info about Visiting Yoho's Lake O'Hara, please!
- 22 2 weeks in vancouver with small baby
- 23 How similar are the Tofino area of B.C. and the San Juan Islands of WA state?
- 24 help! quebec city with a toddler.
- 25 Sidney, Pender, Galiano, Saturna - best route?