Very confused on where to go. Have heard pros and cons about Jamaica, and DR. Looking for a great aqua blue swimming beach and an all inclusive out of chicago. would like to only spend around $3,000 total. What is a good booking site? We have stayed at a Barcelo in Riveria Mya and would like something siliar (not a Barcelo like variety) but do like it when you can go to different resorts. I like tropical and a safe town would be fun to explore. We do like to snorkel as well. St. Johns and T&C seems to pricey althought would love to go there. Is Bumuda the aqua blue water??? Help Need to book., looking at March. Cold in Iowa If recommend DR, please give review on some of the 4 star all inclusive.
35th Anniversary Beach vacation
- 1 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 2 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 3 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 4 Which island to visit???
- 5 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 6 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman