I am a single woman looking to spend a week in the Caribbean to celebrate my 40th birthday. I will be going alone, and want a great little spot that is fun and intimate and conducive to single travellers. Money is not an issue. I've been to St. Barts, Jamaica, DR, Anguilla, Turks and Caicos and Antigua. Any ideas?
40th birthday getaway ideas?
- 1 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 2 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 3 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 4 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 5 St.Thomas St. John
- 6 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 7 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 8 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 9 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 10 June vacation trip for guys
- 11 Which island to visit???
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 14 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 15 Honeymoon Help!
- 16 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 17 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 18 Grand Cayman
- 19 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 20 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 21 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 22 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 23 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 24 quiet and relaxing
- 25 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay