Does Turtle Beach have white sandy beaches with clear blue waters? If so, are they accessible to the public? I saw a picture of Turtle Beach House which had pictures of the beach that showed that and wanted to know if it really was like that. If not, are there any white sandy beaches on St. Kitts/Nevis? Which beaches have small crowds and a bar for a snack, and lounging chairs available?
Beaches in St. Kitts???
- 1 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 2 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 3 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 6 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 7 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 8 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 9 June vacation trip for guys
- 10 Which island to visit???
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 13 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 14 Honeymoon Help!
- 15 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 16 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 17 Grand Cayman
- 18 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 19 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 20 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 21 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 22 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 23 quiet and relaxing
- 24 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 25 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?