I am a mother of a 2yr old and need to get away long-term to heal from a thyroid disorder. I want to go to an island that is very warm but not blistering HOT. White sandy beaches, CLEAR water, and furnished housing is a must! I would like to spend less than $33/day in housing. I am a FOODIE so the food MUST be delicious. I need to be able to go to a nearby market, take hot showers, call the US, and watch TV/DVDs. I Love beauty, and SCENIC locations...I am a visual person. Being able to look off the beach and see other island is a must. I don't like flat places with just water to see around me. I am bringing a toddler...PLEASE HELP...I just want rest with the chance to go out fro a fun daily activity. I don't want the island to be tooo boring, but not to loud and crowded at the same time. THANKS!!!
Best Caribbean Island to go January thru March
- 1 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 4 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 5 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 June vacation trip for guys
- 8 Which island to visit???
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 11 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 12 Honeymoon Help!
- 13 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 14 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 15 Grand Cayman
- 16 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 17 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 18 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 19 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 20 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 21 quiet and relaxing
- 22 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 23 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 24 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 25 All Inclusive for small children?