My fiance and I would love to go to the Caribbean for our honeymoon in July. The complication is that we are both under 25, so lots of money and the ability to rent a car are both lacking. We want it to be very relaxing but are also outdoors people so we still want to be able to go hiking, snorkeling, horseback riding, etc as opposed to just stay on the beach at a resort the whole time. Which islands are best in terms of price and ability to get around and see things without a car? At the moment we were thinking St. John, St. Martin, Aruba, Antigua, or St. Lucia.
best honeymoon island without car
- 1 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 2 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 3 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 June vacation trip for guys
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 9 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 10 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 11 Honeymoon Help!
- 12 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 13 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 14 Grand Cayman
- 15 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 16 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 17 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 18 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 19 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 20 quiet and relaxing
- 21 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 22 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 23 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica