thinking of going to cabarete next February for the whole month,acouple in their late 50's staying in private apartment, we like hanging out on the beach and going out to restaurants and bars at night, don't mind driving and exploring different places, like peace and quiet, would like some advice on security, price of food and drink( beer, wine) restaurants, don't like all inclusive deals as we like to meet locals, if Cabarete is not recommended where else in D.M is recommended, any advice greatly appreciated.
cabarete, dominican republic
- 1 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 2 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 3 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 4 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 5 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 6 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 7 Which island to visit???
- 8 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 9 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 10 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 11 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 12 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 13 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 14 Bermuda Trip
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?