My husband has just presented me with a birthday present I was not expecting. We are taking our two young children to Cuba in June next year. He explored all avenues before booking with Travel Monster all inclusive holidays which he states was the best deal rather than individual booking of flights and hotel. I will have to take him at face value! It sounds pretty cheap but as he is a man he has not looked into the resorts details and facilities in great detail. We are staying in the hotel Iberostar Varadero in Cuba with kids aged 5 and 6. What is the weather like in June and has anyone stayed in this hotel? I am excited but apprehensive as I usually take charge of the holiday.
Cuba in June
- 1 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 2 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman