Hi there, hubby and I are thinking of going to Curacao in September. Can anyone recommend a neat villa or bungalow type place to stay? We don't really care for the all inclusive places or fancy hotels. We'd prefer a place on or very near the beach with a kitchenette so that we can make a few of our own meals. Any other suggestions for when we're there would be appreciated too! Thanks so much in advance. D
- 1 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 June vacation trip for guys
- 4 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 5 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 6 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 7 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Real St. Lucia Tours
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Anguilla for Christmas?
- 23 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 24 All Inclusive for small children?
- 25 Private tours in Jamaica