Hello, my fiancé and I are planning on getting married in the caribbean next year, between august and November(prefer nov). We have narrowed our search down to Curacao, Barbados, or Grenada. We are obviously looking for nice beaches-for the wedding, as well as a desent amount of culture, nightlife, shopping, and good restaurants for us and our guests. Has anyone been to any of these islands, or even better, gotten married on any of them? Any info on these islands as well as hotels would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance
Destination wedding-Curacao,Barbados,or Grenada
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 3 Bermuda Trip
- 4 quiet and relaxing
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 9 St.Thomas St. John
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 12 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 13 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 14 June vacation trip for guys
- 15 Which island to visit???
- 16 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 17 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 18 Honeymoon Help!
- 19 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 20 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 21 Grand Cayman
- 22 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 23 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 24 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 25 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines