my husband and myself was thinking of going to the Dominican Republic in October of this year for a week. looking for an all inclusive resort. with great food great beaches and a casino. first time going there and I don't wanna pick the wrong place. it's our anniversary also. I'd like to do some shopping horseback riding and get out and look around. can't find too much information I'm going outside of the resorts. we want to hang out on the beach drink fancy drinks and also I wanted was really nice room. of course I want a lot and I don't want to spend a lot. any suggestions please let me know. the travel agent that I've talked to are either too old or really don't know too much
- 1 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 2 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 3 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 4 St.Thomas St. John
- 5 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 6 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 7 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 8 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 9 June vacation trip for guys
- 10 Which island to visit???
- 11 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 12 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 13 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 14 Honeymoon Help!
- 15 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 16 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 17 Grand Cayman
- 18 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 19 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 20 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 21 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 22 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 23 quiet and relaxing
- 24 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 25 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?