Looking for an adult only all inclusive. We started out looking at Cancun but have decided to broaden the search to Dominican Republic and Jamaica. We are interested in a nice beach to relax, read, or play, 2 man sailboat/catamarans, good snorkeling. It doesn't have to be 5 star but we would like for it to be an ocean view room, clean, nice, inviting, and a great beach. Obviously we would like good food, but gourmet, fine dining, etc. are not the focus. We have looked at the Grand Bahia Principe Ambar in Dominican Republic and Couples Sans Soucie, Ocho Rios, Jamaica. Any input on these or similar adult all inclusives would be appreciated
Adult only all inclusive Domincan Republic or Jamaica
- 1 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 2 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 3 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 4 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 5 Barcelo Punta Cana questions
- 6 Where to go??
- 7 Ocho Rios vs Punta Cana for honeymoon
- 8 What do people like when traveling?
- 9 Romantic Caribbean Vacation
- 10 Dominican Airport Transfer
- 11 Dominican Republic - Cigar Lover
- 12 Punta Cana/La Romana or Riviera Maya/Cancun with kids
- 13 Adult only all inclusive Domincan Republic or Jamaica
- 14 Help Picking Late Honeymoon Destination and Resort
- 15 35th Anniversary Beach vacation
- 16 Honeymoon Help (yes, another one lol)
- 17 Dominican Republic - help narrow down hotels
- 18 HELP me uncross my eyes & brain PLSSSSSS!!!!!!
- 19 Getting frustrated with choosing a resort. Help seriously appreciated!
- 20 Bungalow rent vs all inclusive resort in Dominicana
- 21 Dominican republic vs. Jamaica vs. playa del carmen
- 22 Concerns About Dominican Republic Trip
- 23 Romantic All Inclusives
- 24 Excursions
- 25 Advice for a trip to the Carribean in mid-March