Hi - experienced Caribbean travelers I need your help! Booking family trip - 2 adults, 2 Tweens - for March. Was excited about Four Seasons Nevis bc resort sounded nice, love the idea of moderate hiking, biking and kayaking and we love lounging at the pool or beach. Only concern is read that the beach water is serenely calm and my husband and daughter love wave jumping in the ocean. Any suggestions for islands that have moderate hiking, biking, kayaking, pretty beaches with lively waves, good but simple food (we like quality but are not foodies). Had also considered Barbados (Sandy Lane) or Antigua (Carlisle Bay - wasn't sure if there is bike riding). Have been to Dominican Republic, Puerto Rico, Bahamas, Jamaica, Grand Cayman so would prefer to try somewhere else.
Family trip, Tweens, March
- 1 June vacation trip for guys
- 2 St.Thomas St. John
- 3 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 4 Which island to visit???
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO