I'm getting married in May, my fiancée and I want to honeymoon somewhere in the Caribbean. We've been discussing Jamaica, Barbados or Bahamas. I want white sand, blue water, relaxing and possibly all inclusive. He wants flavor, sightseeing, excursion and touristy stuff. Need help deciding where to go for the best of both. Have seen lots of great feedback on here for where to go. Help, I'm running out of time and there's to much to choose from. Looking to spend around $3000-$4000 for 4 or 5 days. On the beach is a must! I have looked into sandals, couples and secrets resorts? Open to all suggestions, including additional destinations (do not want to go to Mexico). PS comfy bed needed. Thanks in advance for the feedback!
Honeymoon help... Caribbean where to go?
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 3 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 4 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 5 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 6 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 7 Bermuda Trip
- 8 quiet and relaxing
- 9 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 10 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 11 St.Thomas St. John
- 12 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 13 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 14 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 15 June vacation trip for guys
- 16 Which island to visit???
- 17 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 18 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 19 Honeymoon Help!
- 20 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 21 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 22 Grand Cayman
- 23 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 24 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 25 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets