Where do i start? Villa Beach cottages is absolutally amazing. We stayed here for our honeymoon recently. The staff is amazing they go out of there way to make sure that you are happy, i do not recall a time that we were ever unhappy however. We booked this place based on the looks of it that we seen on line and it was nothing less than that only more when we showed up. There are things you do not realize you are getting which makes it all that much better. Colin the owner met with us right off the bat and was very informative about not only the property but also the island,tours, where to eat and where to shop. This place is not all inclusive but it is better than all inclusive in our eyes. We stayed at all 3 sandals resorts a week at each while we were in st.lucia and nothing even came close to comparing to villa beach cottages. We were recommended many restaurants and if we wanted to have food ordered and delivered we could. The grocery store was a 3 minute walk from our front door where you could buy any and everything you needed. We told the staff what we wanted to do for tours and left all the planning to them, they figured out how it would work best for us and the tour staff and gave us extremally low pricing and great tour guides, it could not be better. The rooms were stunning had an amazing view,they were basically right on the beach, were very bright, were very spacious, everything you could even think of needing in your kitchen was there, everything worked properly. There was a internet cafe onsite (free), there was a mini mart which had almost anything you needed for those oops i forgot or oops i drank all my beer now what? and for those souveniers you need for the loved ones back home and everything at a good price. there were also laundry services onsite for a minimal charge. We knew that someone came into our room to fix our bed but let me tell you there housekeeping goes above and beyond for the guests doing things i would never expect. The property is gorgeous with the pools on site with waterfalls and all the palm trees. Very quiet place very relaxing just what you want for your honeymoon. This place under promises and over delivers on everything. we plan on going back to st.lucia just so we can return to villa beach cottages.
Honeymoon in paradise
- 1 Bermuda Trip
- 2 Sailing in the Bahamas (HD Timelapse Video)
- 3 Wedding at smaller all inclusive, not in mexico?
- 4 What are the best holiday destinations in the Caribbean?
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 7 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 8 Which island to visit???
- 9 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 10 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 11 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 12 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 13 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 14 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 15 quiet and relaxing
- 16 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 17 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 18 St.Thomas St. John
- 19 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 20 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 21 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 22 June vacation trip for guys
- 23 Honeymoon Help!
- 24 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 25 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?