I am considering going to Iberostar Tucan but I keep reading on Trip Adviser about how uncomfortable the beds are. I have back issues and will be miserable on an old, hard mattress. Someone wrote that I should request a mattress topper. Has anyone done this and how was the quality of it? I am also considering the Azul Sensatori, which has better beds, but I will have my family w/ 3 teens w/ me and the Iberostar just looks more fun and interesting. Any thoughts?
Iberostar Tucan and Azul Sensatori
- 1 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 2 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 3 Bermuda Trip
- 4 quiet and relaxing
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 9 St.Thomas St. John
- 10 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 11 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 12 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 13 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 14 June vacation trip for guys
- 15 Which island to visit???
- 16 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 17 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 18 Honeymoon Help!
- 19 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 20 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 21 Grand Cayman
- 22 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 23 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 24 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 25 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines