Can you suggest something similar to the feel of Grand Case in St-Martin for my next vacation. I'm open to any island in the Caribbean.
What I love about GC is the small village feeling, mix of restaurants, small stores within walking distance, not americanized, nice beach and condos right on the beach and other beaches, etc within short distance away by taxi.
I was looking at St.Lucia, Barbados and BVIs, Grenada. BVI especially is confusing on where to stay (I would be amenable to splitting my trip in two areas of one island).
If I love Grand Case ...
- 1 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 2 Which island to visit???
- 3 St.Thomas St. John
- 4 June vacation trip for guys
- 5 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 6 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 7 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 8 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 9 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 10 Honeymoon Help!
- 11 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 12 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 13 Grand Cayman
- 14 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 15 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 16 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 17 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 18 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 19 quiet and relaxing
- 20 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay
- 21 Scam & Fraud in Cancun / Mexico = Watch Out For Mayan Palace!!
- 22 Planning a Thanksgiving 2013 Honeymoon- Caribbean or Mexico?
- 23 All Inclusive for small children?
- 24 Private tours in Jamaica
- 25 Harbor Condos from VRBO