Hi everyone, my husband and I are looking to go away for a week for our anniversary (Nov) we we're going either in Nov or Dec. We we're leaning towards Bermuda we liked the idea of a vacation rental and the freedom to come and go when we want. We don't want to do AI. We aren't interested in Mexico, Dominican or Cuba. We don't drink but don't mind going to the pub or a bar to get something to eat. We will probally flying out of Toronto so we are pretty flexable with islands. We would like a nice beach close by but one that isn't covered with hundreds of people, we don't like alot of crowds looking for a quiet island it doesn't have to be a "tourist trap" . This is our first south vacation we enjoy swimming. As for shopping not looking to do too much bring home some treasures to remind us of where we've been I'm not looking to go clothes shopping all day. We looked at Grenada really liked the idea of going for a tour of where they grow/process the nutmeg, even though we don't drink wouldn't mind going to a place to see how rum is processed, we are farmers, and seeing other countries industries and way of life intrest us.We are active so we would like a place we can go hiking, biking, or going kyaking (love it) For a budget looking to keeping it under $ 4000 was planning on cooking and eating out some (airfare not included). I hope we are not being to naive, and to demanding. Thanks for your help.
- 1 Which island to visit???
- 2 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 3 May 2013 Honeymoon
- 4 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 5 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 6 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 7 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 8 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 9 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 10 Bermuda Trip
- 11 quiet and relaxing
- 12 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 13 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 14 St.Thomas St. John
- 15 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 16 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 17 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 18 June vacation trip for guys
- 19 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 20 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 21 Honeymoon Help!
- 22 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 23 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 24 Grand Cayman
- 25 Sandals La Source Grenada