My husband and I went on a fantastic trip to St. john in 2007 and we are headed back for a second visit in March! We will be leaving our three kids with the grandparents and couldn't be more excited.
So, its been 5 years since we visited. Can anyone update me on the dining scene? Last time we went to La Tapa, Equator, Morgan's Mango and Asolare, and another place that I can't remember the name. We loved Tapa, but thought Asolare was pretentious. We like upscale dining, but not stuffy. I'm a seafood lover and he loves beef, meat of all kinds, man food. Any suggestions?
We'll be staying at Gallows.
Long absence from St John - any new restaurants?
- 1 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 2 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 3 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 4 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 5 St.Thomas St. John
- 6 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 7 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 8 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 9 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 10 June vacation trip for guys
- 11 Which island to visit???
- 12 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 13 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 14 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 15 Honeymoon Help!
- 16 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 17 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 18 Grand Cayman
- 19 Sandals La Source Grenada
- 20 Sandos Playacar Beach resort
- 21 Gifts for Cubans - ElectricalOutlets
- 22 Honeymoon - St. Lucia, Martinique, St. Vincent & the Grenadines
- 23 Sisters trip can't seem to narrow down
- 24 quiet and relaxing
- 25 Dress Code - Little Dix Bay