We are looking for a last-minute getaway over school spring break and are considering a trip to the islands. I have never been to the Carribean -- my husband has been once or twice. We have a child who is a true nature/animal lover and enjoy moderate hiking, exploring, and searching for wildlife. Not being big beach goers (we enjoy and hour or two here and there but would opt not to spend a day at the beach) I'm wondering if there is a destination that would work well for us. I've always been intrigued by the British VI but many of the resorts are exceptionally pricey (we don't mind paying a bit for nicer hotels but not looking to spend 600 plus a night) and not oriented towards families. Please reply with advice/suggestions. It's much appreciated.
Looking for island vacation -- need hiking & nature activities for family
- 1 St. Thomas - Frenchman's Reef & Morning Star Mariott Beach Resort
- 2 IGA Store in walking distance from the Alexandria Resort
- 3 Which island to visit???
- 4 Looking for cheap place to stay during augustus-oktober 2013
- 5 San Juan airport (SJU) public bus
- 6 Seven Seas on T&C, what to do and what to see?
- 7 Verandah Resort on Antigua
- 8 DR vs Riviera Maya - Which Resort?
- 9 Best place for a massage in Anguilla?
- 10 It's Excellent in the Exumas ~ A week on Staniel Cay (+ Atlantis)
- 11 Bermuda Trip
- 12 quiet and relaxing
- 13 Spirit Airlines to Caribbean - Need help w/carryon question.
- 14 Meditation and yoga Retreat in Caribbean or Costa Rica
- 15 St.Thomas St. John
- 16 Need some guidance with my Puerto Rican vacation!
- 17 Suggestions on Good Restaurants in Grand Cayman
- 18 Four Seasons Nevis or Four Seasons Punta Mita, Mexico?
- 19 June vacation trip for guys
- 20 HONEYMOONERS on BUDGET...HELP
- 21 Multi Family Vacation- Caribbean
- 22 Honeymoon Help!
- 23 Search Engines for Any Caribbean destination?
- 24 Anyone drive a rental car in Dominican Republic?
- 25 Grand Cayman